torek, 16. oktober 2007

hello this is me

Hello, I`m Barbara Brajlih and I`m 22 years old. I`m from village called Strane, near Postojna. I came in Nova Gorica to study here in TŠC because I was here before and i like it very much.
Mechatronics is interesting me because is something new and after degree i hope to get a job that i like and want. I like fast cars and i hope to work with people that like the same things as me.
Work is not all i want and like in my life, in my free time i`m having fun of my life.

Thank you and i hope i spell this time right, B.

14 komentarjev:

Saša pravi ...

Do you just like fast cars or also driving fast? One of the informatics students posted about this in his blog... You can find him in my Pageflakes at http://www.pageflakes.com/sasas

Anže pravi ...

Hi Barbara!
How are you? I like cars and motorbikes too. Do you have your oun car?

Barbara Brajlih pravi ...

Hi Anže, no i don`t have my own car, because I am in scholl an if I had it one it would be a mess. When i finish scholl, i buy my self one, the one i like, but motorbikes, they run my blood in vains...when the time comes

slavko pravi ...

It is important to find a balance between study time and free time... If you accomplish that, your life becomes a lot easier to lead...:)

Barbara Brajlih pravi ...

Slavko I agree with you, but i still didn`t find thah balance... give me some time :)

Erik pravi ...

Hello Barbara,
I notice that you are crazy about cars and motorbikes. What car/motorbike would you like to have it the future?

Jan pravi ...

Hi Barbara!
How are you?
I want a drive motorbikes,tractors and cars specially cars.
I have my one car.It is made in Spain in factory name`s Seat.

Barbara Brajlih pravi ...

Hi Jan, yes i do know that you like tractors...and all that stuf. But I`m shore that you like other things...
While you read this, i think you will be smiling. Cao

roby pravi ...

hi barbara
why are you angry???

roby pravi ...

i want to be frend with you

roby pravi ...

why is imposible???

roby pravi ...

Hi Barbara.
How are you?
Have you found Mazda 323f?

roby pravi ...

I will help you barbara, but I'm not a mechanic. so I can't help you. sory

Orianna pravi ...

HELLO BARBARA I'M ORIANNA GONZALEZ FROM MARACAIBO, VENEZUELA AND I'D LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOURE MAJOR BECAUSE I THINK IT´S VERY INTERESTING..!YOU CAN VISIT MY BLOG www.origonzalez2000.blogspot.com/ byeee!!!