četrtek, 25. oktober 2007

When i start using the Internet...

When I start using Internet the door open to me... and i could see the world exactly as it was.
It was the November of 2005 when some company connect my computer to the world wide web. I would never decide to do that but I went studying and school obligations were all written on Internet. With a lot of fun, came a lot of trouble. In first month of using it, I was surprised that with all anti viruses programs some cyber bully got to my system. I was so mad! I thought that i will throw my computer through window, but with a little help of my friend my computer is still working.

Internet is opportunity. A lot of opportunity's for learning something new, to connect with people from all over the world, making friends and having fun.

Ni komentarjev: